Trusted Trader
Managing local Trading Standards vetted trader schemes

Reporting businesses to Trading Standards

Unless the business is one of our vetted Trusted Trader Scheme member, you will need to report the problem to citizensadvice.org.uk. They will be able to give you free advice and information relating to your issue, as well as refer to the relevent Trading Standards team if required.

Citizens Advice helpline: 0808 223 1133

If the business is one of our Trading Standards Trusted Traders

  • If they are a member of Trusted Trader scheme based on this platform, then follow the relevant complaints process
  • If you are unsure, then use the search bar below to see if they are listed. You can enter a trade such as "builders" or try part or all of the company name.

About Citizens Advice

Citizens Advice is an operating name of the National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux, registered charity number 279057. They offer practical consumer advice and information, as well as a wealth of information on their website, citizensadvice.org.uk.